How to book
Bookings at any home course open two weeks prior to each competition. The earlier you book the greater your chance of getting a preferred tee time. Make all bookings directly through the pro shop of the course you wish to play.
When making bookings please state that you are with the Perth Golf Network and state the first initial and full surname of each player you are booking. If you are playing with a non-member book them in as a visitor. Please also state whether you are walking or require an electric cart.
Tee times can be booked from 7am year round until no later than 12:00pm – this ensures that we have enough time to post results by 8pm on the night of the competition.
On the day
Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tee-off. To ensure that all players get a chance to play groups will be required to tee-off on time with no exceptions! It is imperative that you call the pro shop asap if you pull out of your tee time or are running late! This will allow players searching for a game at late notice an opportunity to play in the competition.
- Monday’s – Gosnells Ph: (08)9455 1983 Joondalup Ph: (08) 9400 8811
- Tuesday’s - Vines Ph: (08) 9297 0777 Marri Park Ph:(08) 9419 3037
- Wednesday’s- Wembley Ph: (08) 6280 1333 Secret Harbour Ph:(08) 9524 7133
- Thursday’s- Glen Iris Ph: (08) 9414 1900 Maylands Ph: (08) 93703211
- Friday’s- Kwinana Ph: (08) 9419 4959 Hartfield Ph: (08) 9453 9194
- Saturday’s – Secret Harbour Ph: (08) 9524 7133 Maylands Ph: (08) 93703211
- Sundays’s – Vines Ph: (08) 9297 0777 Sea View (08) 9384 0471 Mandurah Ph: (08) 9535 6488