2021 Match Play Format / Flow
Group Stage 1
Matches / Results
- Players must contact each other at the start of the month to organise the match .. If your opponent is on a FIFO roster please try to make it work for them. Find your opponents contact details in the PGN member directory (see below)
- Players will ALWAYS use the Golf Australia matchplay index (see below)
- Working out handicap differences—If Player A is on 8 and Player B is on 4 then Player B will play off scratch (0) and give 4 strokes to Player A (Player A would get strokes on 8,12,4 & 16 as per the matchplay index.
- Players must complete each match within the month allocated.
- If a match is not completed within the month both players get 0 points
- Winning players must submit the score after their round via text message to Mike on 0433 121 933
- All finals are sudden death. If a match is tied after 18, additional holes must be played to determine a winner. If this is not possible players must have a putt off. In sudden death, toss a coin to see who goes first.
- The Matchplay final will be held at Maylands at the EOY Golf day on the 13th of December.